Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wishing somebunny a special Happy Easter


We have had snow for the past 3 days, so I'm really looking forward to spring weather.
I saw my first robin today so warmer temps can't be far off.

For today's project, I used my favorite bunny stamp and a circle easel layout.

Supplies used:
Great Impressions Stamps:
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Memento Markers:
Angel Pink, New Sprout
Leplume II Marker #68 Daffodil Yellow
Spellbinders Nestabilities:
Classic Scalloped Circles Lg.
Standard Circles Lg.
Bazzill Cardstock:
Vanilla, Fawn, Romance
Misc: Pom poms, Crystal Stickers Pearls, Lace, Ribbon
Glue dots and Mono Multi Adhesive

5 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

This is such an adorable card!! Love the scallop circle easel card! This stamp is so fun! Love their tails!!

Jenny said...

Loving those Spring pastels - and lovely circle presentation...guess what? 60's here in Wi. today!

Dawnll said...

This is so adorable! Love the design

Shanna Shands said...

I love cotton tails!

Angela said...

This is so cute, Deloris! Such an adorable stamp, too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...