Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 19, 2012

Great Impressions with Carrots

Good morning and happy start of the week to you.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the blog hop with us. I have a simple card today bright and springy. Easter is coming up and I hope everyone is ready to have some hoppy fun. I still need to make my daughters Easter basket. I am not sure what I will be putting in there but I know it won't be candy! Well maybe a little. She loves suckers.

So today thanks to the nice bright and sunny weather we have been having I am using the Carrot Garden stamp. I also used a leaf from my stash of leaves that I hoard and a ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons February Ribbon club kit. The flowers are just rolled paper I cut out. 


Here is a close up of the carrots. It is just a real simple and quick card!


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you stop by tomorrow for Jenny's post. 

Don't forget to grab your stamps and make a 





3 comments :

Jenny said...

Sweet card Shanna!

Deloris said...

Very cute card! Love that carrot stamp!

Angela said...

Cute carrots...reminds me of gardening...warmer weather! It's 28 today...not warm! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...