Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chicken Soup - Not Quite Like Mom's!

Welcome to another Thursday! I love Thursdays...it's the day that marks more than halfway and it's the day before the weekend starts...what's not to love?!

This is the time of year where everyone I know is either getting over the flu or just getting sick...not my favorite time, but it does mean that I get to help out a friend or two with a little pick me up - bring on the chicken soup!

And somehow, it just seems to taste better when it comes in cute packaging, right?! I bagged the dry ingredients of a chicken lentil soup recipe, wrapped it tight and included the cooking instructions on a tag tucked into the back of the box. (If you're interested in the chicken lentil soup recipe stop by my blog Friday afternoon!)
The bowl is covered with Crackle Accents.



(Sorry about the off color pictures...that's what happens when you realize you didn't take any photos during the day! UPDATE: I retook the project photos - no more green!)

This project used two of the March Stamp of the Month stamps, so they're currently only available from participating stores!

Hope you and your's stay healthy...maybe you should eat more soup! :)

Inky hugs,
Angi

Stamps: Great Impressions Chicken Soup (E750), Just Chicken (C431)
(Patterned paper and cardstock were scraps from my stash. Inks were the usual...)
Inkssentials Crackle Accents

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Loving that chick...I ordered him too. What a great get well idea Angi! Thanks for the inspiration!

Deloris said...

Very cute and clever too! Sure to make the person who receives it feel better.

Dawnll said...

This is such a fun idea! love the image and how perfect for chicken soup. I so want to borrow this idea.I make a great chicken soup and gift all the time.
Thanks for sharing

Shanna Shands said...

This is really cute. I love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...