Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 5, 2012

A pinch of this

Good morning and happy Monday. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know I did. I got tons of work done and spent tons of time with my family at the same time.


Well it is officially March (I can't believe it). That means there is a new Stamp of the Month! Go check it out. Also I hope you stopped by yesterday because we started our new monthly challenge as well.
Tons of new things huh. Don't forget the new store is open to so go do a little Spring shopping!


Today I have a new card I made using some new My Mind's Eye Paper, colored the stamp with some copics, and added some lace for more country feel. I used the scalloped rectangle die to cut out a window so you could see the love coming from this card.




i know my post is short but you got a lot to look at with the NEW CHALLENGE, the NEW STAMP of the MONTH, and to go shopping.

Don't forget Jenny will be back tomorrow with something for you.

Go make a Great Impression!

5 comments :

Deloris said...

Very cute! Love how you made the scalloped cut out on the front.

Dawnll said...

This is cute as can be-I have this stamp and always enjoy using it in my designs.

Jenny said...

I love this sentiment! Great job coloring those jars Shanna!

Angela said...

I just saw this paper...LOVE! Cute & country - fun stamp!

I just ordered the other canister-type set...the one with a canning theme!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love of you colored the jars! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...