Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 12, 2012

Jars of Flowers

Good morning. I hope everyone had a great weekend and had fun on our crossover blog hop with Creative Paint Inspirations.  I loved seeing all the different creations. 

Have you checked out the stamp of the month yet? Aren't those images cute? The sentiments are fabulous for an card as well. 

So today I have a card with my first (yes first) attempt on coloring on kraft. It was really fun trying and then erasing and then more coloring. 

I used the stamp Jars of Flowers to create this card.


I used some lace that I twisted around to make a little border to cover up the orange ribbon strips I made for the bottom of the card. 


I used a flower punch and sprayed the yellow cardstock with perfect pearls mist. Then added pinks pearls for the center of the flowers.


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you stop by tomorrow for Jenny's post. 

4 comments :

Deloris said...

Very cute! I need to dig out my kraft cardstock and play around with coloring it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jenny said...

Sweet card Shanna!

Dawnll said...

This is a cutie for sure! Always enjoy flowers.
Wanted to thank all you ladies for the blog hop this weekend...was so glad to join all of you.

Angela said...

Isn't it wonderful how pencils show up on kraft? Love the soft colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...