Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thinking Spring


Is it Spring yet?

My calendar says not...however, the crazy weather here
 say the temperatures are in the 60's.
I will take it and not complain one bit!

So I am in the mood for some bright Spring colors and lotsa texture today.
Think I pulled it off with this card.

I opened my brand new pot of Creative Inspirations Paint in a bright shade of mint green to edge my image panel.  Colored that little lady bug struggling to reach that flower with my Copics.  
Then added some sparkly bling to the center of the flower.  


Some funky DP grass and I am ready for Spring!

Supplies:
Not Shown:  SU - Taken with Teal Cardstock (retired)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated


Who is up for this month's challenge?
It's an easy peasy one...
Find out all about it here.

I am headed out to enjoy the weather while it lasts.
Have a great day!

Hugs,

Jenny



8 comments :

Deloris said...

Darling card. That ladybug image is adorable. Love the bright happy colors too.

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheery! Cute as a bug in a rug! Love how real the grass looks! Nice job!

Shanna Shands said...

I love all the bright colors. The stamp is cute. I never saw this one!

Dawnll said...

This is an adorable image-such a cute idea

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable card, love the image and added bling to the flowers! Fun colors used!

Angela said...

Love the sentiment you paired with this adorable stamp! Not to mention I love the bright colors of this Cosmo Cricket line (Delovely)...

Mary K said...

This stamp is on my wish list. Love your bright spring colors and that little bit of shine. Inspires me!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I love your little pink flower and pink ladybug. Great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...