Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday~Fanci Peacock

Happy Friday everyone! I am so thrown off today because my son is off of school for a teachers work day so it totally feels like Saturday! I hope it's starting to warm up where you are, we have been in the 70's here in NC!

If you haven't joined our very first challenge here is the link...Challenge #1  you still have 2 weeks to join us!

Today I decided to work with Fanci Peacock and at first I thought I'd love to color it but then thought I'd heat emboss it and add stickles because it needed to sparkle!!!
I have been asked how I made the flower and I'd love to do a tutorial on it but I actually found a tutorial that I used and think she needs to get the credit! So here it is: Whimsical World of Laura Bird
Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
Image~Great Impressions Fanci Peacock G376
DP~K&C Company
CS~SU!
Button~SU!
Stickles
Embossing powder
Martha Stewart border punch
Recollections sticker gemstones

5 comments :

Deloris said...

Beautiful card! Love that image, the designer paper and of course the pretty folded flower.

Dawnll said...

Such a beautiful design-I love the papers and colors you used and the flower is perfect

Shanna Shands said...

Love the card and all the glitter. I first learned how to make these from Melissa Samuels. I love seeing these circles!

Angela said...

Gorgeous stamp! Love the embossing and colors of your project, April!

Cardcrafter said...

Love, love this peacock! Very clever interpretation of the tail! I collect peacock stamps so I know I will be needing this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...