Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fabulous Friday~Bunny in Egg Balloon

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have enjoyed your week and are ready for your weekend!

Before I get started on my post I wanted to share with you that starting Sunday....March 4th Great Impressions will be starting a monthly challenge! I will be updating the blog over the next day or two to reflect the rules, how you can easily find the challenges and so forth so be on the lookout! But the challenge will run for an entire month and there will be prizes awarded and a Top 3 each month! So I hope that you will all come out and join us for our very first challenge starting Sunday!!

So today I used Bunny in Egg Balloon and decided that the egg just needed to be paper pieced. This image is just so darn cute with that bunny's big floppy ears.  Once I finally decided on a layout (which is the hardest part to come up with for me) it all came together pretty quickly and easily. However...I'm not loving my overstickled yellow flowers...yikes! They may actually have to come off! But overall...this for me is super springy and I love spring!!! My sentiment is computer generated by me. I didn't have anything fitting for this card so I just made my own.


Posted by Picasa
Products Used:
Image~Great Impressions Bunny in Egg Balloon F439
CS~SU!
DP~SU!
Copics
Stickles
Prima Flowers
Computer
Martha Stewart Border Punch

Have a fabulous weekend and don't forget to drop by the store and take a look around if you haven't been there already and come and join us on Sunday!!!!

6 comments :

Shanna Shands said...

Great paper piecing and the bunny is cute!

Deloris said...

That bunny is adorable. Love the paper pieced balloon.

Jenny said...

I'm liking the lacy look paper and the breath of Spring!

Dawnll said...

So darn adorable! Love the paper piecing
Excited about the challenge
I will be watching

Angela said...

Love that round belly on the bunny! Is there such a thing as too much Stickles?! lol

Cute card, April!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Really? You can over Stickle? I don't think so! Your card and bunny are stinkin cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...