Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Have a micey nice day!




I love this adorable little mousey.  He always makes me smile.
 I stamped the image with Memento ink then colored with 
Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  Layered onto
 Quite Contrary designer paper, then added
the saying and button in the corner.

Supplies:
Great Impression Stamps
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for Mousie
Versafine Onyx Black Ink for saying
Neenah Classic Crest Smooth White Cardstock
My Minds Eye - Quite Contrary Designer Paper
Nestabilities Standard Classic Circles
Prismacolor Pencils:  Light Umber, Dark Umber, 
Crimson Red, Grass Green
Copic Markers: C1, C2, C3, E 50
Crochet Thread, Button, Glue Dots, Pop Dots

4 comments :

Jenny said...

How sweet is this? Love your coloring and layout on this one Deloris!

Angela said...

Cute post title! Darling card...I love the mice stamps!

Mary K said...

My dad always called me "Mouse" when I was small, and Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary as I got older. This card brought it all home to me. Love this card!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just adorable. Cute mousie and oh so lovely DP's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...