Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 4, 2012

June Rose


Well welcome to Monday. I hope everyone is having a good day. Today I am particularly excited as I might be finding out if I am having a girl or boy. Of course this has nothing to do with my card but it is the first week of June and this stamp is appropriate! My birthday is also this month and I really love this stamp.


The name is of the stamp is June Rose. I also used a doily and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon but I cannot remember the name of it. I wish I did as this was the last of it.

I used a fun technique called Crackled Glass. I used some thick embossing powder and put it in the freezer once the 


4 comments :

Jenny said...

Loving that crackled glass effect and all that vintage-ee lace Shana!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, and one of my favorite techniques! Thanks for sharing :)

Angela said...

One of my have techniques also! Always makes such a pretty focal point especially for a vintage card!

Pretty card, Shanna!

Deloris said...

What a beauty! Love that technique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...