Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 25, 2012

Flip Flops


Happy Monday. I am a little sad this week. We are saying a goodbye to our team coordinator. She has been so wonderful getting us started off and getting this design team started. The challenges she got started were so fun as well.

I wish her the best in all that she is doing!

So today I have a fun card to share.

The stamps I am using are just fun and summery! 

I used a newer paper pad from Echo Park. Flip flops were perfect for the flip flop paper!


For the image I used Flip Flops in the Sand and colored them with copics. I cut the image out using the Deckled Rectangle Spellbinder die. I inked the edges using an orange ink and then used some Sparkle n Sprinkle Sparkling Sands sparkle n soft for sand!I love that stuff when doing beachy cards with sand!


For the sentiment I used A Walk in the Sand with Cayenne colored embossing powder and and cut it out using the Deckled Oval Spellbinder die. I also inked the edges with the orange ink. 



Hope you like the summery theme it sure is summer here in Vegas. 


Come back tomorrow to see a new post and our challenge is up so come play!

4 comments :

Jenny said...

I am "flipping" for your card Shanna:) Love the sandals paper too!

XxJULESxX said...

oh yes! a flippin great card hun!!

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Love the flip flop background paper!

Angela said...

Love that 'sand' - what great texture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...