Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sing, Oh Sing!

Hello! This summer I've enjoyed birds hanging out in our trees: robins, sparrows and doves, to name a few, and, in case you haven't noticed, I love nature themed stamps! Lucky me, Great Impressions Stamps has quite a few and I just love this BIRD IN ROSES stamp, such an elegant image!

Distress Marker and Copic colored. Highlighted with Spicas.
Love using black and white patterned papers - so easy to add a color or two. I used paper from Bo Bunny's Enchanted. The 6x6 pads are fabulous - the patterns are sized just right for cards!

Found those little wooden letters in my stash!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you've found a little inspiration and time this week to make a little something yourself...and if you do...considering entering our monthly challenge!

Inky hugs,
Angi


3 comments :

Jenny said...

Gotta say this is one of my faves from you Angi!! Your image is gorgeous and love the clever use of ribbon!

Deloris said...

What a beautiful card! Love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Angi, this is simply stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...