Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 18, 2012

On the Sand

Happy Monday. I am so excited to share my card with you today. I really love this particular card because it is so simple but so nice and perfect I think. I would have loved to have some seashells but I could not find the seashells I wanted!

Today I used the stamp On the Sand and Picturesque Flip Flops.

I used some teal scratch paper that had some random stamping on it and then tore the bottom of the paper and layered it with a sand colored paper. 


I used a large spellbinder scallop rectangle die and colored the image with copics. I added some stardust stickles to add glitter to the straps. I also attached the picture with a brass brad and used some jute string on the background. I also used some frayed burlap on the edges of the torn paper.


I stamped the sentiment on white paper tore the paper off around it, then used frayed burlap on the sentiment, and a brass pin to attach the sentiment.



Come back tomorrow to see a new post!

4 comments :

Deloris said...

Love that wonderful image, the background paper and how you distressed all the edges. Great job!

Angela said...

Sweet sentiment...and yep, I wish I was by the sea today! Great layers!

Jenny said...

Shanna what beautiful work! Love that summer scene!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh makes me want to be at the beach and look for buried treasure. Refreshing creation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...