Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hugs To You




Hello there! Sue here this lovely Saturday!  Are you up and around this morning (or are you surfing the web in your jammies like me!??).

The challenge this week for the DT is to make a bright creation, so here you go!


I think this is pretty colorful, but then most of my cards are bright, so this was an easy challenge for me! I used up a few strips of scraps on this card and added some fun buttons it was done!  I love it when cards are fast and easy! And Hey, this is the start of my Christmas creations!

If you are interested in joining our June  Monthly Challenge- click HERE.(today is the last day and then on to July!)
(you can win some Great Impressions stamps!)
To visit the Great Impressions blog-click HERE.
(lots of great inspiration posted daily)
To visit the Great Impressions website-click HERE.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Card details:
--------------------------------
Stamps:  Hugs To You G273
Cardstock:MME 12 Days of Christmas, Real Red and Garden Green
Copics:
Critters-C 1,2,3    E 31,33,34    E13,15,17   Y 26,28
Hat R24,27,39  G 6,9
Ground W 1, 3
Misc:Dimensionals,buttons, and twine, SU Red Satin ribbon, small dot punch

4 comments :

Jenny said...

How fun! Christmas in June :) Your image is colored beautifully and I love the bright colors and those buttons finish it off so nicely!

Deloris said...

That image is darling and your coloring is terrific. Love the fun designer paper and buttons too.

Dawnll said...

Cute,cute,cute!!! So glad I am getting the feed again for blog posts
missed so many projects

Cardcrafter said...

I think your background "sets the stage" for the stamped image. Very colorful! I would love to get this card in the mail!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...