Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes

This week I thought I was on top of stuff - finished my projects early and all I had to do was write up the posts...then I went to check the calendar to see what was next...oops! I designed my card using next week's theme.

Go figure. Well...at least my project's finished for next week!

So, say 'hello' to the pinch hitter...


This Skunk stamp is adorable, isn't it? Super easy to color with the new Summer Distress Inks and a water brush.


Clear embossing powder adds nice dimension without taking away from the image.


This Flourish Birthday Wish stamp has become a go-to stamp - love the swirls.

(The patterned paper was from my stash...I think it's a Bo Bunny Press paper...)

Okay...there's just a few days left to enter the monthly challenge...finish up your project & link it up!

4 comments :

Deloris said...

Love the fun punched border on the designer paper and that adorable skunk! He always makes me smile.

Jenny said...

Stink'n cute card Angi!!

Shanna Shands said...

Super cute card. I love how you did your clouds.

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this stamp...my little grand insisted on being a skunk for Halloween...and a fine one he was!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...