Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 11, 2012

A Cup of Cheer

Happy Happy Monday. I hope everyone is having a great start off to the week. I hope everyone had an excellent weekend. I found out what I am having and I am so excited. 

So to send off some happiness I am sending everyone a cup of cheer! 

I used the stamps Flowing Teapot and A Cup of Cheer.   I used an older pad from Authentique that seemed kind of perfect for a tea theme. I stamped the sentiment in a pink water based ink to go with the rest the card and then picked a flower out of my stash.




 I used my Tim Holtz tiny attacher to attach some lace to the side of the card just to add a touch of tea time. I also used Creative Inspirations Paint Pink Highlights to add sparkle to parts of the cups and teapots as well as other parts of the image. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you stop by tomorrow to see something new.

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Another beautiful card by Shana!

Angela said...

I have that paper! Love the modern vintage look of it - goes great with that image. Darling card, Shanna!

Deloris said...

Cute card! Love the pretty paper and lace!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lace and tea seem to go hand in hand! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...