Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life is Like...


Hi there crafty friends!

It's been awhile since I've been able to get some quality time in my craft room.
I sneak a bit in here and there.  There is just so much to do in the summer.
The kiddos are home keeping me on my toes with their busy schedules, the sun is shining,
my garden is growing and life is good.

My card today reflects a lazy summer day to me.  
The sentiment makes me smile as it is so true!
I stamped the flip-flops twice, cutting out the front pair and popping them up for a 
three dimensional look.  Two tiny red pearls add extra zip to the yellow pair.
Some sponging and paper piercing finish my card up.

Supplies
Not Shown:  SU - Ballet Blue Card-Stock

InLinkz.com

Great Impressions Stamps  has a boat load of fun
 and unique stamps to help you get your summer on.  
If you haven't checked out their on-line store, 
now would be a great time.

Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Super fun, summer card! Love the definition of "care-free" tucked in on the side. Very creative! Makes me wish summer will never end.

Creations by Shirl said...

What a fabulous summery card Jenny!
That sentiment is awesome and so is your image....

Deloris said...

Very cute card! Love that fun sentiment and the flip flops are adorable.

Angela said...

Loving the pop of red - feels like summertime! Great sentiment, too!

Sue from Oregon said...

Got a real chuckle out of this card! What a great pairing of sentiment and image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...