Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Releases at Great Impressions Stamps!



It's a lovely sunny Tuesday by me and not only is my day 
looking bright...but I'm super excited to share some news!
And.....wait for it.....
 it's time for a new release!

This month it's all about darling babies and little ones!
I don't know about you, but I adore making baby cards.
Take a peek at the new releases:


I choose the Girl Baby Shoes for my card today...but I
did stock up on most of the others cuz their just so stinkin' cute! (grin).


I don't know if you can see, but after I colored the shoes with my Copics 
I added just a tad of sparkly Stickles around the lace of the shoe.  Love the bit of shimmer it gives!


I masked all but the top line of my sentiment...also new from 
Great Impressions Stamps.  It's inked up in Linen just like the sponging around my card... after I sanded the edges.  A little girly lace and a bow gives my card lotsa texture.  The little ivory heart tag is from a friend and I free handed "girl" in gold above the heart punch out.

All in all I think it turned out very sweet!
I don't think it will be in my card supply very long as
baby cards seem to disappear around my house pretty quickly.

Supplies
Not Shown:  Ribbon from American Crafts; Lace from stash


InLinkz.com

All of the new releases are available
at the Great Impressions Stamps Store.
Hop on over there and check it out!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jenny

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

One lucky mommy will surely enjoy this card! I can see the sweet sparkle. The shoes are precious. I love all the cute baby images in the new release! Can't wait to get shopping!

Deloris said...

What a darling card. Love it.

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so sweet! Love that pretty fringy lace!

Angela said...

The shoes...baby shoes are always so adorable! Tiny feet, tiny toes...and I love the crochet trim - great texture, lovely card, Jenny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...