Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, June 2, 2012



It's Saturday...Sue's turn to post again! Woo Hoo!!!

This week our DT leader asked us to make a card using  inspiration somewhere in your life...well....I could show what it 'wasn't' -but I think I will save that shame for my blog. No sense rubbing it in twice LOL!


Actually, I have been working in my yard. As much as I hate the idea of yard work, I was very pleased with all I accomplished last weekend! Those weeds were giant size! ....And now I can find these  pretty blooms too! This is my inspiration!



I hope you can join in our new monthly challenge to be posted tomorrow on our Great Impressions Blog.  And.....I will be back again tomorrow with another fun card for our June challenge!


Card details:
-------------------------------------------------
Stamps:Flower Flyer G327 and A Little Hello  from Great Impressions.
Cardstock: Blush,Baja Breeze (SU!), My Minds Eye Be Happy DP
Copics:
Flowers: V12,15  Y21,  R01 ,05  E00  BG11 Leaves-G43
Wagon: E7 8 9 13 18    Wheels-N 1,3
Sidewalk:  W 1  2  3  5
Sky: BG000
Misc: May Arts Silk Ribbon, pearls, Label 9

2 comments :

Jenny said...

This is so sweet Sue! I love the red of the wagon with the pinks. Great job coloring too!

Deloris said...

What a pretty card. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...