Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 16, 2013

Bucket of Beauty

     I have a bucket of long stemmed beauties for you today, the Great Impressions F555 Bucket of Flowers.   Since Roses are red and violets are blue how could I do anything except make my theme red roses.

 
     Since the roses were the theme for this card, I went with the red color scheme and added more roses to the frame to echo the roses in the Bucket of Flowers.  The background was just plain white card stock run through two different embossing folders one of them a rose floral.  Although the frames are rather elaborate,m I think that they really bring the focus to the image for this card.  I like the Bucket of flowers since it brings elegance to an everyday sort of object, the paint bucket.  I also like that this simple image has a lot of impact and is really easy peasy to color.

Mary Anne

Great Impressions Stamp F555 Bucket of Flowers

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Gorgeous Mary Anne! Great design around that lovely stamp - and I love the red and pink colored roses!

Erin said...

Mary Anne, this is just gorgeous!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely details Mary Anne!!!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the tiny roses and butterflies, Mary Anne! The coloring of the stamped image is fabulous, too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...