Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Wednesday


Hi everyone I am back to share another Great Impression card I made and this Wednesday its a bit Witchy lol.  Never was much of a comedian but anywoo to help me today I used Miss Witchy Poo G124 from the GI store.  She's ready to fly out on her broom just in time for Halloween.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to make projects for.  Not sure why but I love the colors for some reason.  The black and orange just seems so pretty together.  Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and be sure to join in on this month's challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by...

Monica

2 comments :

Jenny said...

This is just be-witching Monica! I love the green face!

Mynn xx said...

I can't believe we're thinking Halloween now, but it is coming up quick! Such a fun card--LOVE that amazing bow!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...