Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Love Struck Owl

Hey there! Erin here. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I didn't get to spend as much time in my office as I would have liked, but I did have a chance to play with a fun little owl stamp this afternoon while Evan played Minecraft. He was a happy camper to have some free time on the computer. :)

Today's card features an adorable owl stamp from Great Impressions Stamps called Love Struck Owl. I have used him a couple of times before, but this time I wanted to create a background, using my grid block as a guide. And I must say, I'm delighted with the results. The little owl was stamped with Hero Arts' Bubblegum ink.


 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions) Love Struck Owl. Ink: (Hero Arts) Bubblegum. Cardstock: (PTI) Shimmer pink, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, White. Dies: (PTI) Limitless Layers Hearts, Headline Alpha. Other: Ribbon, enamel dots.)

I hope this cards inspires you to pull out your stamps and create a custom background for your projects. It's one of my favorite techniques!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Erin you always surprise me with your creative designs! That adorable owl makes such a fun background!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute! I love the owl image and inside this card I'd write, "OWL" my love...but I'm corny! LOVE the soft colors and the fabulous bow! :)

simply monica said...

Super cute card love the colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...