Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Enjoy!

Hi everyone I am so happy to say that the weather in Florida is absolutely Amazing.  It is like 81 and no humid there is a slight breeze and I am just loving it.  I love it so much I created a nice fall card that  says Enjoy the little things because it is so true and today I am doing just that!

 I just love these adorable stamps from Great Impressions so super cute and a perfect size.  This cute girl is Pumpkin Patch Patty!
I added some ribbon and I used a few different sets from Spellbinders 

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and remember ENJOY!!


5 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing coloring Monica - One of my favorites!

Giovana said...

This is really cute Monica!!

Karon said...

Oh wow - this is such a fabulous card and what a super cute image!! Love it. TFS

Mynn xx said...

What a doll!!! LOVE your amazing coloring, too! This is a beautiful creation, Monica! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow, your coloring is super and this image is just darling the way you treated it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...