Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, August 15, 2013

CAS Summer Scene

Hello again, friends!  It's Thursday again and I've got another project to share with you using some amazing stamps from the Great Impressions store!!!  I decided to create a summer scene--the season is winding down, but I thought this would show you how versatile these stamps are! :)

Here's the card~


Thank you for stopping in today to take a peek at my newest creation!  I hope that you grab these stamps up and the ones you’ll need for our next tutorial, too!  Join me next week for the Crayon Resist technique!

Here’s a list of supplies you’ll need for that technique~

  • E767 Bubble Over
  • White crayon or colored pencil
  • Water color pen, blender pen, or small paintbrush
  • Cup of water*
  • Desired Inks
  • Paper and embellishments to finish your project 
*Only if you use a small paintbrush


See you next Thursday for another project using the beautiful stamp images from Great Impressions!  HUGS and happy stamping friends!

2 comments :

Jenny said...

Thinking this stamp is going to jump into my shopping card Mynnette! Love this card!!!!!

simply monica said...

Very nice card love how you used this stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...