Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Moments

Hello friends! Giovana here with a very sweet card for you today. I used this cute "Giraffes" image, I think this can be used for Mother's Day, Baby Announcements, etc.

I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored it with Copic Markers, then die-cut, embossed and stenciled the image with Circle Nestabilities, the ink I used for the sponging is Antique Linen Distress. I matted the image in a Scallop circle from Light Brown Cardstock.
I matted a piece of Brown Cardstock and patterned paper (Wanted from Cosmo Cricket), added stitches and added to the card front. Added the image and buttons.
Finally I die-cut a banner, stamped "Happy Moments" in Coffee Archival  from Sweet Happy Moments stamp and added to card with Dimensionals.


Super easy and cute!!

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Wowzers! That is one stunning card Giovana!! I love the sentiment you choose for the giraffes!

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the brown monochrome and all the stitching! :)

simply monica said...

Beautiful card love the brown

Sparkly Engineer said...

My mom was a nut for giraffes so I'm always partial to a good giraffe and these are great. I really like the corrugated background

Dorothy S said...

What a great setting for those cute giraffes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...