Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 2, 2013

Retro Tropics

     Hi, Mary Anne here with a fun beach themed card.  I was feeling the summer and wishing I was out on the beach longing for my childhood on Oahu when I created today's card.  It has a retro feel to it, kinda a Gidget goes Surfin' sort of thing,

    It uses a fun stamp called Hanging Flip Flops and some old style Hawaiian papers that I have been saving for just the right card.  I added a bit of burlap, some of my fav polka dots and a bit of distressing and here you have it.


     I used  the "With the Right Flip Flops You Can Do Anything" sentiment on the inside and it's ready to hit the mailbox.  Don't forget if you are interested in any of the stamps I used today, you can just surf right over to the Great Impressions shop and pick them up for yourself.  Aloha!

E797 Hanging Flip Flops
E798 Can Do

4 comments :

Jenny said...

This makes me want to go to the beach Mary Anne! I love the way you brought in the burlap!

Mynn xx said...

Such a super fun card, Mary Anne! LOVE the burlap texture and the fun colors! :)

simply monica said...

Cute card love the orange and the burlap

Karon said...

Fabulous summery card - love the colour combination and those flip flops. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...