Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 26, 2013

You are One in a Million

Hello friends!! Giovana here today with a very pink-y card. For my card I used "One in a Million" sentiment and Large Stitched Flower image.
First I started stamping the large flower on a scrap piece of paper and cutting it out to use it for masking my images. I stamped one flower first, then covered it with my masking piece and repeated it 3 more times. Then I colored them with Spectrum Noir Pink Markers, then added a gray around the flowers. I covered only 1 flower with Crystal Lacquer, then added glitter and set to dry, for at least 1 hour (better if you let it dry for 2 or more hours)
Added stitches and twine, then added it to my white card base.
Finally, stamped the saying on White cardstock in Memento Luxe Love Letter, added clear embossing powder and heat set, cut it out and added to card with Dimensionals.


Hope you like it!
Have a great day!
Giovana

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh Giovana! This is simply stunning! YOU are one in a million my friend :)

Mynn xx said...

Giovana, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LOVE all the stitching--it's so fabulous! And the pink is just so pretty! :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Beautiful, beautiful, all those flowers are lovely and the stitching around the card goes perfect with the stitching on the flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...