Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 11, 2014

Beautiful Day

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a card with you!

I love butterflies!
So the Flowery Butterfly (E843) was a must, to add to my collection!
I love the butterfly combined with the Beautiful Day (D485) sentiment!

Makes for a fun card!


More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

So soft and lovely, Kendra! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - LOVE this, Kendra! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...