Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Inspiration Saturday with Ellen

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the second Saturday, and our challenge started this week! This month we are having a BIRTHDAY BASH challenge so I made another birthday card. Hopefully it will inspire you to enter your own creation in our challenge!





I love birthday parties, so I’m sticking with the challenge theme and making another birthday card! This stamp is from the August release and I just LOVE it! Please do stop by my blog to see all of the details!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.
Here is the link to the current monthly challenge: Birthday Bash!
ARE YOU PLAYING?


If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
My Blog: In a World of Craft

dogtags_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Totally awesome, Ellen! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

FUN!! Love the colors you used!!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Ellen, and I love love love this stamp! It's currently in my 'go-to' box! I'll use it very often :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...