Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Birthday Girl


Hello stamping friends! Leah joining you today and I have a sweet girly birthday card for you! This image is so sweet and was lovely to color.


This is a brand new image from the Great Impressions Stamps store called Birthday Gracie (G506). I colored her with Copics and played around with having her wear a white dress. For my sentiment I used the very versatile Tags (G483) set. Around the sentiment I added some butterflies using Flitting Butterflies (A32). I added some rolled felt flowers, die cuts and some machine sewing. I hope you'll join us in this month's challenge (click!) If you use some of your Great Impressions stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery here.
 I hope you have a sweet day!



4 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable!!

Patti J said...

This is darling, Leah! Love it!

Mynn xx said...

Super sweet, Leah! :) Mynn xx

jonim52 said...

Very sweet, love the roses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...