Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, August 30, 2014

You are Toadally Awesome!

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Time again for NO CARD and NO TAG week!  I love to quill so I decided to quill a project to share with you: (Warning: Lots of photos coming)




This is a used Yankee Candle jar that I cleaned out and repurposed for my little garden.



I thought I would give you a close up of my toady. This is the first time I have done 3D quilling and I think he is just adorable!



This is the back of the garden and you can barely see my little 3D lady bug so here is a close up below.




Wow, that was a lot of pictures! Do you want to learn more about how I did this? Please stop by my blog for all of the details!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1] My blog: In a World of Craft
dogtags







3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

I'm still amazed by this, girl! It's awesome! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna Nuce said...

Wow! An awesome jar garden. Beautiful work Ellen. Have a great day.

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...