Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Fun-A Teacher Gift

Hello Everybody!

Katy here, and I am sharing with you a teacher gift today.  No apples here-a home made box filled with goodies! :)

I used my Cricut to cut out the box and the drawer.  I used many Great Impressions Stamps to decorate the box and for the sentiment also.  For the outside of the box I used E492 Twirly Background.  For the tag I used B193 So Thankful For You.


Here is the front of the drawer.  I used F427 Lace Border and a button. :)


For the sides I used F387 Wild Flowers.  I used distress markers to paint the stems green and the flowers pink.



For the flower I used the following stamps on a piece of cardstock: J106 The Rose, E645 Retro Spirals, K94 Distressed Background.  Then I cut the cardstock into flowers using a die cut.


So what's inside the drawer?  Post-It notes, paper clips, and candy-yay! :)  To see more on this project stop by here.  


Thank you for stopping by today! :)

Looking for more inspiration?  Check out our Pinterest Boards and Facebook Page!  And if you use your Great Impressions Stamps you can link up to our Customer Gallery!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Well, this is FABULOUS! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...