Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sticky Note Holder


Hi there stamping friends, Leah joining you today! This week at the Great Impressions blog we are creating non-card or tag projects that you could use to thank a teacher. I wanted to give something that would be useful but not cliche teacher...I'm not so sure most teachers appreciate all things apples and school buses ;) I am fairly sure though that a pretty place to have handy post-it notes and a pen would be appreciated, even by an apple loving teacher.


I started by using my Silhouette Cameo to cut the super cute post-it note easel holder with room to house a pen. After cutting all my pieces I knew I wanted to pretty it up with some stamps (of course!) on the front flap. So I pulled out the pretty little Rose Bud (A146) and colored them with Copics. I trimmed them all out along with stamping and trimming out a couple of Flag Banner images (E846)

My sentiment is flanked by a couple of butterflies from Flitting Butterflies (A32) and my sentiment is from the Tags (G483) set. I think these would make great gifts not only for teacher but for friends and family...and I think I'll be making myself one as well. 

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a beautiful day!


2 comments :

Katy said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors-and it has a pen! :)

Mynn xx said...

So lovely, Leah! Beautiful coloring of those roses! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...