Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Inspiration Saturday With Ellen

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the FIRST Saturday in August, so you have plenty of time to play in our August challenge which starts tomorrow! OK here is my card. Hopefully it will inspire you to enter your own creation in our challenge!




If you are a follower of my blog, you know I support Operation Write Home and that I am an Army Mom. Well, when I learned that Great Impressions was going to have stamps to support OWH, I was thrilled. This is one of the three sets that are available from Great Impressions and a portion of the sale goes to OWH!

Please visit my blog to read all of the details!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge tomorrow and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
My Blog: In a World of Craft
dogtags

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - how cute is this! Great card, Ellen - thanks for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

This is super sweet, Ellen! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...