Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Guest Designer: Patti Gilliam

Hi, friends!  It is my pleasure to tell you that we have a post today from our guest designer, Patti Gilliam!  Take a look at her beautiful work--she's made more than one card for us!  Take it away, Patti!


Hello - Happy Sunday!

It' my day to post here on the Great Impressions Blog!
It is so much fun guest designing with such a great, friendly, and talented group of ladies!

Today, I'm going to share a stamp that I will forever keep in my 'go-to' stash. 
It is just so incredibly versatile - and I'm eager to show you just HOW versatile!
The stamp I used, 'Someone Like You' can be purchased HERE!

For this first card, I used a piece of pretty patterned paper, and stamped directly onto the paper. I then added half of a small doily, three pearls, and a twine bow.  7 minute card, start to finish!  Love it, right?  Well scroll down to the next card!


The chalkboard technique is so popular right now, that I couldn't pass up a chance to use it with this stamp.
I had seen these easel type cards all over, and decided to try my own.   (The woodgrain makes my sides look uneven, but I've measured, and they really are identical)  The black card stock was stamped with white pigment ink.  My personal fave is still to come!


Last, but not least, I had some fun, vibrant cardstock, and matching ink that I used here.
The sentiment was stamped with black ink, then shadow stamped again with this pretty colored ink.

LOVE this one!  It's really my fave of the three.


Thanks for stopping by, and for being patient with so many photos!
Hope you will hurry right over to the Great Impressions Website and order this stamp - it's great
for any age, any gender, and can be dressed up or down!  It stamps beautifully, too!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

Other supplies used:
Our Daily Bread Designs 6 x 6 Patterned Paper Pack 'Blushing Rose' Collection
Black Cardstock (Hobby Lobby)
White Hammermill 110# Cardstock
Echo Park Cardstock (This & That by Lori Whitlock 'Ornaments' Collection)
A Muse Cardstock and Ink (orange card)
Black ribbon from my stash
Perfect Paper Crafting - Mini Rulers (See my sidebar for details!)
Tombow Adhesive Runner

Thank you, Patti, for showing us how versatile one stamp can be!  A fabulous showcase of how Great Impressions stamps can be used in different ways!  Come back next week for more of Patti's fabulous work!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

5 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

A lovely stamp and such a great selection of creations Patti!

Mynn xx said...

These are all amazingly gorgeous, Patti! Love them all! HUGS! Mynn xx

Leah said...

Love them all! My favorite one is the first one with the gorgeous pattern paper!

Julie Odil said...

What a lovely showcasing of that stamp! Great work!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow! Love all the cards you created, amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...