Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Red Velvet Roses

Hi, friends!  It's time for another post using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have a card made with a beautiful rose image and a scriptural sentiment.  I colored in my roses with Spectrum Noir markers and kept it rather clean...come take a peek!

Here's my card~
I'd love for you to hop over to my personal blog HERE and leave me some love there, too!


I felt like the only thing the roses needed to be accented with was a few dots of liquid pearl.  I also though some faux stitching was in order to give a little bit of oomph to the panel.  What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

3 comments :

Leah said...

So elegant and classy Mynn! Love it!

Patti J said...

Mynn, this is gorgeous. I love the white space...and the coloring absolutely pops off the page. Beautifully done!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So elegant and pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...