Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Fun with a Mixed Media Layout

Hello!  I have been in a mixed media mood.  So I got out my Great Impressions stamps, some ink, and stencils and went to town!



I love how versatile these stamps are!  The Retro Happy Birthday stamps helps the title go from just Photo Booth to Happy Birthday Photo Booth.  So fun!  For more details on this layout you can stop by here.

For more inspiration check out our Facebook page!  We are also on Pinterest

There is still time to join our challenge!  Also, if you use Great Impressions Stamps, you can link up your project to our Customer Gallery. :)







2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

I love seeing something other than a card every now and then--this is fabulous! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Super FUN!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...