Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 7, 2015

Berry Branch Christmas Tree


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another creation made using beautiful stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I'm highlighting two *NEW* stamps that came together for a CAS holiday card!  Take a peek...


The image, J120 Elegant Berry Branch, was super fun to bling up!  I used the colors in the current House of Cards blog hop that Great Impressions is currently sponsoring.  I used rhinestones, pearls, and liquid pearls for my bling.


The sentiment, D511 Merry, was stamped in black onto kraft cardstock.  I added some sparkle with a Sakura glitter gel pen and then punched it out as a banner.  It was added to the card base with dimensional foam.


I am SO in love with the way this card turned out!  I'm thinking all SORTS of color schemes for this berry branch...oh the possibilities!  I hope you like it, too!  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below. :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the look.....great minds think alike! Wink, wink.... lol

Patti J said...

What fun! Love this, Mynn! That bling is crazy cool, my friend, and such fun turning the branch upright! Great card 😊

Unknown said...

This is so fun Mynn! I love the colors you used too!

Karen Petitt said...

I can't believe we picked two of the same stamps and yet we've both used it so differently that you would never think the berry branch was - you've opened my eyes Mynn to some more possibilities - thank you sweet lady xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...