Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 21, 2015

Sending Christmas Cheer!


Ho ho ho!  It's getting closer to the BIG day, and I'm back on this chilly (in the Northern Hemisphere) Monday with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I've got another fun CAS holiday card to share with you today.  Come and see...


I LOVE this beautiful image--H205 Christmas Mistletoe.  I simply stamped them directly onto the white card base, then added some white Glaze gel pen to the berries for some shine.


The focal point of the card is the sentiment, though.  This one, A151 Cheer, is *NEW* in the store this month!  I LOVE the graphic fonts and perfect size!  It was punched out then layered with different textures of specialty paper.  Some sequins and liquid pearls frame it and add holiday shine!


I am REALLY liking the way this card turned out--I hope you do, too!  I would love to hear your thoughts on it in the comments below. :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Love the simple stamped background and then the POP of your focal point! Pretty!

Lorie said...

That is super pretty Mynn!

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Mynn! Love this mistletoe stamp! Great job...thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...