Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Frosted Holiday Pine Bushes ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a holiday card featuring one of the lovely holiday stamps from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card features the Holiday Pine Bush (H275). Using Memento Rich Cocoa I stamped the Pine Bush over the top of the panel, and the Holidays Sentiment (F621) along the bottom. Once I colored the Pine Bushes with my Marvey Markers, Distress Ink was applied to the entire panel, and then I popped the panel on my cardbase with dimensional tape. A Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen was applied to all the pine needles to add a bit of frost.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

5 comments :

Nana said...

Beautiful card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Unknown said...

Love the pine needle branches and all that glittery goodness!

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful, Ruza! I love the way you used the branches to make the sentiment look like it is under a Christmas tree! Fabulous! Hugs! Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Wow...gorgeous! Love the simplicity, so well done!

Patti J said...

Wow, Ruza, so gorgeous!!! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...