Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Winter Chickadee Tag

Good Tuesday Morning, Donna Here!

I made a sweet little Tag.

 
Using the most precious Great Impressions Stamp, G28 Winter Chickadee I created an Ornament shaped tag.  Using the Sizzix Ornament # 4 die I created my base, then I stamped that plump little Chickadee on top, coloring with Copic Markers.  

 
Grabbed some wide Christmas Ribbon and tied on a pretty metal Joy Star shaped charm, topped off with Gold Twine and Adhesive Rhinestone.

 
I can picture my Nana Amy mixing up a batch of suet and filling those little cages to feed the Chickadees all winter long.  She would have LOVED this sweet little birdie!
 
Don't forget to join in our Monthly Challenge and to upload all of your creations that use Great Impressions Stamps in to our Customer Gallery.  At the end of the year, we will do some giveaways to say "THANK YOU" to some of our lucky participants! 
 
Thanks so much for popping in.  Don't forget to feed our feathery friends, especially in winter!
 
Enjoy~~


4 comments :

Lorie said...

That is just gorgeous!

Patti J said...

Donna, this is SO pretty! What a great idea for this darling Chickadee :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

So sweet Donna! He's just perfect on a tag, great coloring too!

Mynn xx said...

This is lovely, Donna! The shape is fabulous, as is your coloring, and I adore your topper choices! So pretty! Hugs! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...