Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 14, 2015

Sled Friends


Hi, everyone!  It's Monday, so that means it's time for me to share another card using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I've got another fun holiday card to share with you today...take a peek...


I started my focal panel by stamping G511 Snow Drifts in a blue ink, then layering the main image over it.  I just ADORE this fun image, G387 Sleigh Friends.  I think it is super fun--and could be used for generic winter cards, too!  The sentiment is part of F249 Warmest Greetings.


I added some velvet ribbon and a punched and layered snowflake to the side to help anchor the main panel.  I really think this turned out to be super cute, and I could send it in January as a New Year's greeting if it doesn't get used as a Christmas card this year!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments :

The Craft Princess said...

Oh oh oh....I just LOVE that stamp!!! It is soooo cute....and so is your card :) Hugs...Janie

Unknown said...

This card just makes you want to say weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So cute, love the snowflake accent too!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Mynn! Love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...