Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Elegant Butterflies Revisited ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! As we continue with our holiday break, I'm popping in to share one of my favorite cards featuring the lovely Elegant Butterflies (J119) from Great Impressions Stamps.


I fell in love with the lovely Elegant Butterflies (J119) when they came out, and have used them on more than one occasion. For my card I masked off the panel, and used a dauber to apply the ink. Once done I stamped the Elegant Butterflies (J119) along with the Happy Birthday Sentiment (C340) with brown ink, and added the enamel dots.

That is all for me today. I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Wishing you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Still beautiful, Ruza

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Ruza! Thanks for sharing :)

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and what a versatile set - Love how you did the panel offset on the left. Tfs your beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...