Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 1, 2016

Great Impressions 2016 Design Team

Hello, friends!  Happy New Year!  A new year means a *NEW* design team here at Great Impressions, and I am so excited to be here to introduce them to you!  Before we start, though, I want to let you know that we will be having a sale starting tomorrow and running through the 4th of January...


And now, the *NEW* design team!


"My name is JulieOdil, and I am thrilled to be a part of the Great Impressions Stamps Online design team.  Great Impressions stamps have impressed me (pun intended) for a long time!  I love how easily and cleanly they stamp.  This is going to be a fun journey!

Ive always been creative – I play many instruments, like to write, and have been crafty my whole life.  I began scrapbooking about 9 years ago and card making about 5 years ago, but things really took off when I began my blog almost 4 years ago.  It was a life changing experience.  

I cant believe how much fun Ive had and how many friends Ive made through my blog. Id love it if youd stop by for a visit!"


"My name is Kendra and I live in Northeast, WI with my high school sweetheart! We have two adorable little kids! I’m a SAHM in winter and work landscaping in summer. I have a passion for flowers!! As well as crafting! 

I started scrapping 13 years ago as both my husband and I raced at a local race track and I wanted to keep track of our wins and photos. From that it grew into a HUGE obsession! I started scrapping everything and then just over five years ago got into making all my own cards! Any spare time I get I love to be in my room creating either by myself or with my kids, who just love to help me (not sure that I am as productive then, but it’s a lot of fun!!)! 

I am so excited to be joining the Great Impressions Design Team! The first stamp I ever owned was a GI stamp!!"



"Hi! I'm Leah and am so excited to be on the Great Impressions DT! I have been crafting all my life but about 8 years ago discovered stamping and found my passion. I love making cards, scrapbook pages and gifts for loved ones. 

I have a very supportive and wonderful husband of almost 15 years and we are blessed with three kids. My two boys are Ethiopian and my daughter is biological. 

I am busy with homeschooling them and keeping our home. In any spare moments I do find I love to read and garden and I dabble in watercolor painting and crochet."



"Hello, I'm Lorie.  I am an incredibly blessed wife to Todd, mom to three wonderful children ages 28, 24, and 17, and I'm a nana to one wonderful grandson with a second grandchild due February 2016.  I volunteer for our local pregnancy resource center and I'm a volunteer awareness advocate for Shared Hope International.

I have been crafting in one way or another for about 15 years now and absolutely love playing with different types of stamps, paper, and other goodies to make cards, scrapbook pages, 3-D items and...well, you get the idea!
I look forward to sharing my creations with you all and I cannot wait to see what you have to share with us so please make sure you join in on our challenges and give us lots of feedback because I just love it!"



"I'm Ruza--a stay-at-home mom to a very special young lady in Northern Illinois. I've been crafting since I was a young child, and when I became a "SAHM" I turned to crafting to stay busy. 

Creating cards, altering items, and just having fun with paper and Copic Markers is an amazing hobby that I truly love. I'm very grateful that I have a husband that supports me, that my son loves seeing my creations as well, and that my special young lady enjoys getting into my crafts (sometimes). 

I truly love the challenge of making something beautiful with the various products available in the crafting industry, and I look forward to sharing my love of crafting with Great Impressions amazing stamps."

I hope you all can join me in welcoming these gals to the Great Impressions team for 2016!  I know they'll have some fabulous projects that will just knock your socks off.  We'll be back on Sunday with our first monthly challenge for 2016 with these new gals, so stay tuned!  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


3 comments :

Julie Odil said...

I'm so excited to be on this team! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

Patti J said...

Hey y'all! Congratulations to all! Can't wait to see what wonderful creations you have up your sleeves!

Mynn xx said...

Welcome, gals! SUPER excited to be working with all of you! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...