Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 25, 2016

It Would Stink...


Happy Monday, friends!  I'm back with another creation that uses some super fun stamps from the Great Impressions online store.  Today I'm sharing another Valentine with a cute critter and punny sentiment--SQUEE!  Take a peek...


I added different washi tape strips to the card base before adding the image and sentiment.  I stamped the image, F606 Skunk With Flowers, onto white cardstock, then colored in the flowers, eyes, and ears with Sakura glitter gel pens.  I then fussy cut him out before adding it to the card base with dimensional foam adhesive.


I stamped the sentiment, D458 It Would Stink, onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I cut the end to look like a banner.  I added it behind the image, but with dimensional foam to keep the layered look.


The last thing to do was add some rhinestones and sequins for added texture and shine.  I think this is super darling--I hope you do, too!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Aww.....this is so stinkin' cute! Love it!

Julie Odil said...

I love that skunk with his bouquet. This is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...