Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 28, 2016

You're on my Mind ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a A1 Note Card featuring some of the stamps available at Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card features the lovely Ocean Dreams (F366) and On My Mind Sentiment (D498). Copic Markers were used to color Ocean Dreams with a bit of distress ink for the sky, and your panel is complete. I went with bright cheerful colors for the background.

I really love the combination of these two stamps, and they are perfect for letting a friend or loved one know that they are On Your Mind.

Here's a closer look at the Ocean Dreams ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Just beautiful 😊

Unknown said...

Just beautiful 😊

Patti J said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

Ruza, this is exquisite! I LOVE the bold colors, your beautiful coloring, and your awesome use of dies and layering! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...