Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Knock, knock...

Happy Tuesday friends!  Once again, I'm super excited to share with you the project I made with my Great Impressions Stamps.  I'm on a Valentine's theme again today this time, though, it is a fun door hanger...check it out:
 So for this fun project I used my cameo to cut the shape of the door hanger.  The Great Impressions stamps I used are:  D474S Happy Valentine (in melon mambo on the little tag) and A54S Hearts & Dots (in real red on the red heart).  My paper is old SU! designer series paper and that includes the heart on the outside.  As you can see in the photo there is just enough room in the pocket to add a little chocolate square for the recipient 'cuz really...who doesn't love chocolate?!  

I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge.  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  

Thanks for stopping by and see you next week! 

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is TOTALLY darling, Lorie! I LOVE the fun patterned paper you used--this is a fabulous Valentine treat holder! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Cute and yummy! Love this, Lorie! Thanks for sharing!

Julie Odil said...

So cute! Love the papers you used!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...