Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 18, 2016

Quill You Be Mine?


Happy Monday, friends!  I'm back with another creation that uses some super fun stamps from the Great Impressions online store.  Today I'm sharing a Valentine with a cute critter and punny sentiment--MY FAVE!  Take a peek...


I stamped the image, E825 Spikey the Porcupine, directly onto the kraft card base, then colored it in with colored pencils. He is such a cutie, don't you think?!  I then stamped the sentiment, D475 Stuck on You, with red ink onto the card base.  A few rhinestones were added for some shine and texture.


I then added some fun patterned papers and stitched ribbon to the bottom of the card to anchor my little porcupine guy.  He is such a doll, and I LOVE him!  I hope you like my finished product, too!  I'd love for you to leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

4 comments :

Chrisboldo said...

Really cute card! TFS

Hugs
ChrisB
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Lorie said...

This is fantastic! I really love the papers!

Julie Odil said...

So cute! Love the Kraft paper.

Patti J said...

Very cute card, Mynn! Love the image, and your music strip is pure genius. Great job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...