Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I must-ache you...

Good morning!  It's Lorie here today and Tuesday is the day of the week that I'll be sharing my fun Great Impressions creations with you all so here we go with a card that is sure to make you smile!


Yep, I've jumped right into the Valentine's Day mode and made a very manly if not vintage looking card for one of my boys (I have four at my house to give cards to!).  I've used A54S Hearts & Dots as a  little background stamp and I Must-ache You E823 for the main image.  This mustache totally reminds me of those muscle men from way back with their fancy 'staches.  :)   This card was also a pretty quick one to make because I used black ink for the background stamps and the same black ink for the main image and then just cleaned off the little heart and word valentine and used a marker to color them then stamped it on my cardstock.  Super easy!

Don't forget about the Lovey Dovey Challenge we are having over on the Great Impressions blog!  There is a great stamp to be won so I hope I'll see you over there!

I hope you have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments :

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Lorie! Love it!!!

Julie Odil said...

Super cute and vintage!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO FUN, Lorie! I adore the vintage feel and fabulous patterned papers you used! Super excited to be working with you! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...