Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 15, 2016

Tu Tu You

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

I'm excited to share this fun bright Birthday card with you!

I just LOVE all the fun images from GI!
This one is no exception!
Especially since my daughter loves flamingos, "flingos" in her words!
I used the H268 Tu Tu Flamingos stamp!!
Such a fun girly image!!

I also used the fun C479 Happy Birthday Tu Tu sentiment!!

My daughter loves to dance and wear tutu's, so you can see how this image is perfect for her!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! This card is so bright and fun! LOVE the fabulous layout and patterned papers you used! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leah said...

So super cute and fun! Love all the patterned paper!!

Julie Odil said...

Super fun and sweet!

Patti J said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your card is tu tu sweet! Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...